David L. Lawrence Convention Center
Registration for this program is closed.
Education is the tool. Collaboration is the strategy.
As a primary care clinician – you own the care of all your patients, from the simple to the complex.
Pri-Med Access with ACP offers continuing medical education, complimentary to you, over the course of two-days in your local city. This CME program provides top-caliber, interactive CME – so you are primed to diagnose, treat, and handle the continuum of care for all of your patients.
Earn up to 13 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ or 13 AANP contact hours of continuing education.
For 2012, Pri-Med®, in association with the American College of Physicians, has developed all-new case-based sessions, delivered in a collaborative forum:
- Responsible Opioid Prescribing
- Advance Directives and Palliative Care
- Latest Highlights from the Medical Literature
- Ultrasonography for Primary Care Clinicians
- Medical Brain Game – Back by popular demand!
- Disease Prevention Guidelines
- and, many more topics for CME credit
Have any ideas on how Pri-Med can improve your continuing medical education experience? Email us; we’d love to hear what you think.
What can you expect from Pri-Med?
- Low or no cost cutting-edge medical education in your area
- Expert faculty and case-based experiences
- Connections with peers to collaborate and discuss cases
- Mobile and online access to CME on demand
Ensure that you remain on the front line of medical knowledge.
Join our mailing list »
Non-CME Opportunities in Pittsburgh
Be the first to know the latest innovations, technologies, and product research in the healthcare industry.
Live discussions led by prominent medical thought leaders. Get an in-depth look at the latest tools and treatment options.
Learn More »
Learn about current trends in health care products and services by meeting with representatives.