Cardiology Updates | November 6, 2018
This activity is intended for cardiologists and cardiology specialists.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
pmiCME is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
pmiCME designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Commercial Support: To date the following organizations have provided independent educational grants in support of Cardiology Updates: Sanofi US and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Cardiology Updates Learning Objectives- Enhance your understanding of the intricacies of diagnosing cardiovascular disorders so as to refine timely and appropriate treatment
- Adopt the latest evidence-based clinical strategies to manage cardiovascular disease effectively while reducing risk and improving patient outcomes
- Network with colleagues and compare their approaches to frequently seen clinical challenges
Dual Therapy with Low-Dose Anticoagulation and Aspirin: Reducing the Risk of Heart Attack, Stroke an | November 6, 2018
Commercial Support: To date the following organizations have provided independent educational grants in support of Dual Therapy with Low-Dose Anticoagulation and Aspirin: Reducing the Risk of Heart Attack, Stroke an: Janssen Biotech, Inc., administered by Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC
Please follow these instructions for evaluating and requesting continuing education credit for sessions you attend at this Pri-Med meeting:
1. Obtain your conference badge. Proceed to the Registration Area to receive your badge. You will need to scan your badge at the Registration Area upon arrival every day of the conference to verify your attendance. Scanning your badge will allow you access to the evaluation system and to request credit.
Important: Be sure to scan upon arrival as the evaluation site is time-stamped.
2. Go to www.pri-med.com/CardioNewYork/eval to access the online session evaluation and credit request system. You can use any computer or Internet interactive device to complete the evaluation and credit request process. You have four days to complete the process—until Saturday, November 10, 2018.
A. Enter your badge number and email address located on your badge for identification.
B. To evaluate each session, select the day, then the session title, and then complete the evaluation. When you have evaluated the sessions you attended, evaluate the overall activity.
C. Designate the type of credit you seek. Then check the box above the statement that attests the sessions that you attended.
3. Receive your credit. View and print your certificate right from the evaluation website. Your certificate will also be posted to your Pri-Med.com account the next day.