Cardiology Updates | December 1, 2020
This activity is intended for cardiologists and cardiology specialists.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Pri-Med Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Pri-Med Institute designates this live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Enhance your understanding of the intricacies of diagnosing cardiovascular disorders so as to refine timely and appropriate treatment
- Adopt the latest evidence-based clinical strategies to manage cardiovascular disease effectively while reducing risk and improving patient outcomes
- Network with colleagues and compare their approaches to frequently seen clinical challenges
Please follow these instructions for evaluating and requesting continuing education credit for sessions you attend at this Pri-Med meeting:
1. You must scan your badge upon arrival to verify your attendance. Proceed to the Registration Area to receive your badge and get it scanned. Scanning your badge will allow you access to the evaluation system and to request credit.
2. Download the Pri-Med Events – USA app or visit www.pri-med.com/CardioBoston/eval by Saturday, December 5, 2020 to complete the session evaluations.
- Enter your email address and badge number as listed on your badge.
- Select the day and the session title, and complete the evaluation.
- Attest that you attended the conference by selecting "yes" from the drop-down menu, and then designate the type of credit you seek.
3. Receive your credit. View and print your certificate from the evaluation website or your Pri-Med.com account the next day. We do not print certificates at the conference.
If you have questions, please call a Customer Care Representative at 844-300-6340 (Mon–Fri, 9am–5pm ET).