As clinicians and caregivers in our communities, Pri-Med wants to ensure we're providing you with a safe educational environment that meets your needs.
- We welcome all fully vaccinated clinicians to join us at the upcoming Pri-Med Irving in-person medical conference. Per the CDC guidelines, we request you wear a mask while participating.
- If you are presently not vaccinated, we encourage you to instead consider attending our live, free and virtual PrimaryCareNOW CME/CE conference happening at www.pri-med.com on October 7–8. You can register here. Most of the same therapeutic areas will be covered.
- If you choose not to attend Pri-Med Irving, we will refund your registration fee – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-477-4633 (Mon–Fri, 9am–5pm ET).
The Irving Convention Center has implemented the following to create a safe conference experience:
- Use of powered misting disinfectant sprayers to disinfect rooms
- UV sterilization modules on escalator handrails
- Control building ingress and egress
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
- Limit elevator occupancy and ensure social distancing on escalators
- Frequent sanitization of high-touch surfaces
- Implementation of food safety measures
- Ensure outdoor, and patio areas are open and available for guests to use
- Housekeeper training on heightened hygiene standards
- Thoroughly sanitize the building at the end of each day