Pri-Med Minneapolis | November 20-21, 2019This activity is intended for clinicians in primary care, family medicine, pediatrics and internal medicine.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
pmiCME is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
pmiCME designates this live activity for a maximum of 13 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This live activity, Pri-Med Minneapolis, with a beginning date of 11/20/2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 13 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
pmiCME is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider Number 040308.
This program is approved for 13 contact hours of continuing education. AANP pharmacology credit will be awarded based on the pharmacology content of the sessions you attend.
Commercial Support: To date the following organizations have provided independent educational grants in support of Pri-Med Minneapolis: Allergan and Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Genentech, GlaxoSmithKline
Learning Objectives- Integrate new and updated guidelines, practices, therapies, and tools into your daily practice
- Develop and implement strategies that overcome patient and clinician barriers and improve health outcomes for your patients
- Recognize opportunities to enhance patient quality of life, encourage healthy lifestyles, and avoid unnecessary subspecialty consults
Please follow these instructions for evaluating and requesting continuing education credit for sessions you attend at this Pri-Med meeting:
1. Scan your conference badge once daily. You will need to scan your badge in the Registration Area upon arrival once every day to verify your attendance. Scanning your badge will allow you access to the evaluation system to request credit.
2. Go to www.pri-med.com/MSP/eval on any computer or mobile device to access the online session evaluation and credit request system. You have four days after the conclusion of the conference – until Monday, November 25, 2019 –to complete the session evaluations. Computers will be available in the Registration Area each afternoon for you to complete your evaluations. Pri-Med staff will also be available to assist you with any questions you may have.
- Enter your badge number and email address, located on your badge.
- Select the day and session title, then complete the evaluation.
- Attest that you attended the conference by selecting "yes" from the drop-down menu, then designate the type of credit you seek.
3. Receive your credit. View and print your certificate from the evaluation website or your Pri-Med.com account the next day. We do not print certificates at the conference.
If you have any questions, please call a Customer Care Representative at 844-300-6339 (Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm ET).