Pri-Med Washington DC | March 6-7, 2020This activity is intended for clinicians in primary care, family medicine, pediatrics and internal medicine.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Pri-Med Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Pri-Med Institute designates this live activity for a maximum of 13 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Application for CME credit has been filed with American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
Pri-Med Institute is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider Number 040308.
This program is approved for 13 contact hours of continuing education. AANP pharmacology credit will be awarded based on the pharmacology content of the sessions you attend.
Commercial Support: To date the following organizations have provided independent educational grants in support of Pri-Med Washington DC: Allergan and Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Lilly. For further information concerning Lilly grant funding visit www.lillygrantoffice.com
Learning Objectives:- Integrate new and updated guidelines, practices, therapies, and tools into your daily practice
- Develop and implement strategies that overcome patient and clinician barriers and improve health outcomes for your patients
- Recognize opportunities to enhance patient quality of life, encourage healthy lifestyles, and avoid unnecessary subspecialty consults
Please follow these instructions for evaluating and claiming continuing education credit for sessions you attend at this Pri-Med meeting:
1. Scan your conference badge once daily. You will need to scan your badge in the Registration Area upon arrival once every day to verify your attendance. Scanning your badge will allow you access to the evaluation system to request credit.
2. Go to www.pri-med.com/WDC/eval on any computer or mobile device to access the online session evaluation and credit request system. You have four days after the conclusion of the conference – until Tuesday, March 10, 2020 –to complete the session evaluations.
- Enter your badge number and email address, located on your badge.
- Select the day and session title, then complete the evaluation.
- Attest that you attended the conference by selecting "yes" from the drop-down menu, then designate the type of credit you seek.
3. Receive your credit. View and print your certificate from the evaluation website or your Pri-Med.com account the next day. We do not print certificates at the conference.
If you have any questions, please call a Customer Care Representative at 844-300-6339 (Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm ET)