Pri-Med Philadelphia | November 17-18, 2020This activity is intended for clinicians in primary care, family medicine, pediatrics, and internal medicine.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Pri-Med Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Pri-Med Institute designates this live activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Application for CME credit has been filed with American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
Pri-Med Institute is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider Number 040308.
This program is approved for contact hours of continuing education. AANP pharmacology credit will be awarded based on the pharmacology content of the sessions you attend.
- Integrate new and updated guidelines, practices, therapies, and tools into your daily practice
- Develop and implement strategies that overcome patient and clinician barriers and improve health outcomes for your patients
- Recognize opportunities to enhance patient quality of life, encourage healthy lifestyles, and avoid unnecessary subspecialty consults
Please follow these instructions for evaluating and requesting continuing education credit for sessions you attend at this Pri-Med meeting:
1. Obtain your conference badge. Proceed to the Registration Area to receive your badge. You will need to scan your badge at the Registration Area upon arrival every day of the conference to verify your attendance. Scanning your badge will allow you access to the evaluation system and to request credit.
Important: be sure to scan upon arrival as the evaluation site is time-stamped.
2. Go to www.pri-med.com/PHI/eval to access the online session evaluation and credit request system. You can use any computer or Internet interactive device to complete the evaluation and credit request process. You have four days to complete the process—until Sunday, November 22, 2020.
A. Enter your badge number and email address located on your badge for identification.
B. To evaluate each session, select the day, then the session title, and then complete the evaluation. When you have evaluated the sessions you attended, evaluate the overall activity.
C. Designate the type of credit you seek. Then check the box above the statement that attests the sessions that you attended.
3. Receive your credit. View and print your certificate right from the evaluation website. Your certificate will also be posted to your Pri-Med.com account the next day.