Pri-Med Southwest 2023
George R. Brown Convention Center
March 16–18, 2023
This activity is intended for clinicians in primary care, family medicine, pediatrics, and internal medicine.
- Integrate new and updated guidelines, practices, therapies, and tools into your daily practice
- Develop and implement strategies that overcome patient and clinical barriers and improve health outcomes of your patients
- Recognize the opportunities to enhance patient quality of life, encourage healthy lifestyles, and avoid unnecessary subspecialty consults
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Pri-Med Institute and Miller Medical Communications. Pri-Med Institute is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Pri-Med Institute designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Accreditation Standards of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners® (AANP) through the joint providership of Pri-Med Institute, Baylor College of Medicine, and Miller Medical Communications. Pri-Med Institute is accredited by the AANP as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider Number 040308.
This activity is approved for 17.5 contact hours. AANP pharmacology credit will be awarded based on the pharmacology content of the sessions you attend.
Claim Your CME/CE Credits
Please follow these instructions for evaluating and claiming continuing education credit for sessions you attend at this Pri-Med in-person conference:
- Scan your badge each morning upon arrival to verify your attendance. On your first day, the printing of your badge serves as your check-in scan for that day. Scanning your badge will allow you access to the evaluation system.
- Download the Pri-Med Events–USA App or visit www.pri-med.com/southwest/eval by Wednesday, March 22, to complete the session evaluations. Pri-Med staff will also be available to assist you with any questions you may have.
- Enter your email address and badge number as listed on your badge to complete the session evaluations.
- Select the day and the session title, and complete the evaluation.
- Attest that you attended the conference by selecting "yes" from the drop-down menu, and then designate the type of credit you seek.
- Receive your credit. View and print your certificate from the evaluation website or your Pri-Med.com account the next day. We do not print certificates at the conference. If you have questions, please call a Customer Care Representative at 877-477-4633 (Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm ET).