Pri-Med Southwest 2024
George R. Brown Convention Center
This activity is intended for clinicians in primary care, family medicine, pediatrics, and internal medicine.
- Integrate new and updated guidelines, practices, therapies, and tools into your daily practice
- Develop and implement strategies that overcome patient and clinical barriers and improve health outcomes of your patients
- Recognize the opportunities to enhance patient quality of life, encourage healthy lifestyles, and avoid unnecessary subspecialty consults
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Pri-Med Institute and Miller Medical Communications. Pri-Med Institute is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Pri-Med Institute designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Accreditation Standards of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners® (AANP) through the joint providership of Pri-Med Institute and Miller Medical Communications. Pri-Med Institute is accredited by the AANP as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider Number 040308.
This activity is approved for 17.5 contact hours. AANP pharmacology credit will be awarded based on the pharmacology content of the sessions you attend.
Please follow these instructions for evaluating and claiming continuing education credit for sessions you attend at this Pri-Med meeting:
Scan Your Badge.
Be sure to scan your badge once each day near the session room entrances to activate your identification for your credit award.
Access the online credit system to complete the evaluation and credit request process by Wednesday, April 17. Computers will not be available onsite. Pri-Med staff can assist you with the process on your mobile device if you have questions.
- Enter your badge number and email address for identification.
- Select the day for the sessions you attended.
- On the session screen, identify and evaluate the sessions that you attended.
- Confirm total credit award for each session and attest to correct total. Designate the type of credit you seek.
Receive your credit.
View and print your certificate right from the evaluation web site. Your certificate will also be posted to your Pri-Med.com account the next day.