Pain in EVERYONE’s Neck - Frankly Speaking EP 231Guest: Robert A. Baldor, MD, FAAFP
Music Credit: Richard Onorato
Who couldn’t use a refresher on how to diagnose and treat neck pain in the primary care setting? Review the techniques for assessing neck pain, determining its cause, and providing relief. Immediately apply what you learn to start helping patients with neck pain feel better.
Episode References and Resources:
- Overview of Dx and Tx: Am Fam Physician 2016 May 1;93(9):746-54.
- Sub occipital Release: J Electromyogr Kinesiol 2016 Oct;30:31-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jelekin.2016.05.007
- Self Myofascial Release: Spine 2020 Nov 1;45(21):E1367-E1375
Already listened on another platform?
- Review the common causes of neck pain
- Assess methods for evaluating neck pain
- Explain how to perform a Suboccipital Release in the office and identify other management options
Supporters and Partners